Hello, everyone! I'm so glad to be back on the regular schedule again! My sickness is gone and we are here with another one of my favorite bloggers, Brittany, from life of charmings. Brittany's blog caught my eye by the name alone! I live in a "fairy tale" world and she most definitely is a beautiful princess, with a handsome prince charming, and two adorable fluffs. On Brittany's blog you are always sure to laugh and, if you're like me, you leave feeling like best friends at a sleep over.
Everyone, meet Brittany!
1. Why did you start your blog? Welllll… once upon a time, I was told that the husband and I would be moving away for a while for his job. Honestly, I was not too excited about the place we’d be going, but thought maybe a blog would be a fun way to keep in touch and document our adventures. So bloggy was born months before the move was to take place… but when the time to move drew closer, it ended up being called off! We didn’t end up going after all. But bloggy was here to stay.
2. What is your name? (Or what do you wish you were named?) My name is Brittany! Nice to meet you :)
3. When is your birthday? I’m a fall baby, November 28th, 1986
4. Name 3 jobs you’ve had in your life. I worked at the Limited Too for a few months in high school, ha! Then when I was first married, I worked as an administrative assistant for my father-in-law’s engineering company for a year and a half. Now I sell my paintings!
5. If you could have ANY job, what would you do? I would totally be the person that comes up with names for nail polishes and lipsticks! How do I get that job? Or if I could get paid to bask beside the pool all summer, that’d work out really well for me.
6. What are you most afraid of? I am terrified of tornadoes! It started in middle school and it just never left. When I get stressed out I even have dreams about tornadoes.
7. What was your favorite item as a child? I was beyond obsessed with my American Girl Doll stuff. Samantha, all the way!
8. What are 3 movies you could watch over and over? When Harry Met Sally, Zoolander, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
9. Your dream vacation would be… a romantic trip to Italy!! Which the husband and I are currently trying to plan for the spring! Yippy!
10. What are 3 websites you visit daily? Oooh, right now I’d say twitter, pinterest, and then various blogs… I love a cup of joe.
11. Must have snacks? I can’t go without having granola and greek yogurt in my house. And I’m kind of addicted to balance bars right now. But I’m a grazer, not a big meal eater, so these can be both snacks and meals for me sometimes throughout the day.
12. Go-to outfit and hair? In the summer I love shorts, a flowy, light colored top, tan legs, gold bracelets and cute sandals for daytime. With a side braid! In the winter I’m all about black leggings and a slouchy sweater with boots. And hair down and waved a little with either a flat iron or curling iron. For evenings out, I always always love a dress!
13. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes! But, well, not if it’s just the stem. If I already ate the fun top part separately, I’m not gonna go back and eat the stem by itself. Also, I usually only eat the top half of asparagus. There’s just way too much stem to conquer there.
14. Favorite ice-cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough, always.
15. Favorite day of the week? Friday. There is just so much to look forward to on Friday. You have the whole weekend ahead of you!
16. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play with my fluffies, browse online shopping [oops!], check twitter way too much, organize. I don’t get bored very often, though! I guess I should say that I do these things when I’m procrastinating.
17. What is your favorite board game? Hmmm… Candy Land! I haven’t played that in years. But it was my fav growing up, for sure.
18. Favorite smell? Vanilla, fresh laundry, leather
19. What’s under your bed? Oh gosh, a broken mirror that needs to have the glass replaced, a box of gift wrapping, some other stashed away boxes! I wish I had some fun secrets under there. Someday.
20. Which useless superhero power do you wish you possessed? Flying. Is that useless? Maybe not. But I’ve always wanted to fly.
21. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be? Lucille Ball. She has inspired me for so many years. I love that woman.
Thanks again, Brittany!
To get to know more of her, check out life of charmings!
And check out her videos. Crack. Me. Up.
yay yaaaay! thanks so much for having me, lauren! this was too much fun and really, you are just about the sweetest thing ever :)ReplyDelete
How fun! I LOVE Lucille Ball too! But really, who doesn't? I mean vita-meta-mega-min... Nothing today compares!ReplyDelete
Those pictures are too cute!! She has a beautiful smile!ReplyDelete